Why is front-end development so important?
Back in the days, front-end developers were given less attention as it was thought that their skills were not so important. Luckily, this false belief has greatly changed so today front-end developers are equally important as back-end developers.
These are just some of the reasons why front-end development matters so much:
- Website structure must be entirely layered
- HTML code should be HTML5, XHTML1.0 strictly
- Incomplete solutions, tricks and empty tags are strictly prohibited
- CSS class names should be structure-related
- Websites must be tested for all browsers compatibility
- Only one website for all devices